Apure LWGY Liquid Turbine Flow Meter (hereinafter referred to as the sensor) and the display instrument form a turbine flow meter, which can measure the volume flow and total volume of liquid, and can also achieve quantitative control.
- High precision, good repeatability
- Electric pulse signal output, wide range
- Anti – electromagnetic interference anti – vibration ability
Apure LWGY Liquid Turbine Flow Meter (hereinafter referred to as the sensor) and the display instrument form a turbine flow meter, which can measure the volume flow and total volume of liquid, and can also achieve quantitative control. The sensor has high precision, good repeatability, electrical pulse signal output, wide range, low lower limit flow rate, compact and lightweight structure, easy installation and maintenance, large circulation capacity, small pressure loss, strong anti-electromagnetic interference anti-vibration ability, can adapt to high parameters (high temperature, high pressure and low temperature) and other characteristics, Widely used in petroleum, chemical, gold, papermaking and other industries and liquefied petroleum gas, refined oil, light crude oil, organic liquid, inorganic liquid measurement is the trade settlement flow measurement and energy saving ideal instrument.
- The accuracy is high, usually the measurement accuracy of liquid is ±1.0%, and the measurement accuracy of gas is ±1.5%. The measurement range is wide, up to 10:1.
- Allows a wide temperature range of the measuring medium, -25℃~+300℃.
- The pressure loss is small (about 1/4~1/2 of the orifice flowmeter), which is an energy-saving flow meter.
- The detection element is built in the vortex body and does not touch the fluid, ensuring high reliability, good signal-to-noise ratio, high sensitivity, and good zero point stability.
- The medium has strong adaptability and can measure liquid, gas, superheated steam, saturated steam, etc.
- Generally, compensation is not required when measuring liquid volume flow, and temperature and pressure compensation are required to measure steam mass flow and gas volume flow.
- No moving parts, wear-resistant, firm and simple structure, easy to maintain, and low cost of use.
- It is easy to install, and it can be installed horizontally, vertically and obliquely at different angles.
- A variety of structural forms are available, such as pipe segment type, plug-in type, flange type, flange-to-clamp type, etc.
- The caliber of the flow sensor is from DN15-DN300.
- Pulse signal output, or two-wire 4-20mA current signal output, with RS-485 interface, HART protocol, ModBus protocol optional communication function.
- The vortex flowmeter is widely used to measure the cumulative flow and instantaneous flow of liquid, gas and steam (including compressed gas). It is an ideal instrument for volume measurement in industries such as petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, urban water supply, and gas pipeline network.
|Inside nominal diameter||4mm~200mm|
|Medium temperature||-20 ℃ ~ +120 ℃ (stainless steel),-20℃～＋60℃（UPVC），0℃～＋120℃（PP）|
|Output signals||voltage pulse|
|Transmission Distance||the distance between sensor and display instrument may up to 500m|