Magnetic Level Gauge
Magnetic float level gauges are suitable for liquid measurement in open or pressure vessels. This product can achieve high sealing, leakproof and safe and reliable liquid level measurement in the whole process under high temperature, high pressure, high viscosity and strong corrosion conditions. It makes up for the glass plate (tube) level gauge indicating poor clarity, easy to crack and other defects, and the whole process of measurement without blind area, eye-catching display, intuitive reading, large measurement range.
Widely used in electric power, petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, environmental protection, shipbuilding, construction, food and other industries in the production process of liquid level measurement and control.
The working principle of magnetic level gauge
The working principle of the magnetic level gauge is a communication container, so the liquid level in the measuring room is the same as the liquid level in the container. The measuring chamber is equipped with a float with a magnet in it. A float with a magnet floats on the medium, and the magnet in the float rotates to indicate the flap of the guide rail.
The float in the measuring tube is standard non-pressurized and has no magnetic or mechanical guidance. This structure makes the float safer than standard pressurized floats. If necessary, Apure can make a pressurized float. With the process conditions mentioned below, it is possible to select a float that will float on the medium.
- Working pressure
The flaps of the magnetic level gauge
Each flap on the indicating track is equipped with a permanent magnet, so that our level gauge is not affected by shock, vibration and high temperature. In addition, humidity and/or harsh environments are not a problem with this level gauge.
This magnetic level gauge is available with all plastic indicating track or stainless steel flaps in aluminum or stainless steel 316 housing.
Because of the structure of the flaps, one side is white and the other side is red/orange, so we can see the level farther or darker.
With the “pointers” available, you can set the visual limits on the indicated track at each level you need.
When the magnetic level gauge is equipped with a magnetic switch, it is possible to get a signal. With more switches, you can enable pump control (pump on/off) and/or create high/low alarms. It can be installed beside the level switch or instead of a reed chain transmitter. This reed chain has a standard output signal of 4-20 mA.
Magnetic level gauges are also suitable for interface readings. The float will sink into the medium with lower density and float on the medium with higher density. In addition to PED, our equipment has passed the transportation approval of LRS and BV.
Magnetic level gauge Pointer 1
With two or more process connections for mounting on the
side of a vessel. This design is suitable for many different
applications, for example condensate tanks, LPG tanks etc.
Magnetic level gauge Pointer 2
With one process connection on the bottom, this type is
suitable for mounting above a tank. This design is mostly
used for storage tank below the surface.
Magnetic level gauge Pointer 3
With two or more process connections for mounting on
the side of a vessel. This design is specially made for
Magnetic level gauge Pointer 4
With two process connections at the end of the
level gauge, this type is suitable for mounting
between two pipelines.
Magnetic level gauge Pointer 5
With one process connection for mounting on
the side of a vessel. This model is often used for
day tanks for ships.
• Standard atmospheric floatsystem
• Floats without mechanical or magnetic guides
• Fully corrosion-resistant system
• Competitive price
• Short delivery time
• The measurement is not affected by pressure, vacuum, temperature, foam and viscosity
• Minimum sensitivity to density changes
• Permanent display, no external power supply required
• Low temperature version is equipped with ice-free indicator
• LRS and BV approval for ships
• Unique free view indication track plastic, aluminum or all stainless steel 316
• Fully adjustable switch
• Scale/ruler can be used in millimeters, centimeters,% or liters
• Backlighting is unnecessary
• The eccentric drain pipe cannot be blocked by the float
• Construction safety, environmental protection, maintenance-free
• The float indicates that the guide rail may be damaged
• Special design can be made according to customer requirements
• You are doing business directly with the manufacturer to reduce transfer errors
• For most types, all our welds are fully penetrating.