Sewage flowmeter is composed of water level flow sensor (probe) and upper computer (terminal) and communication cable, which is used to measure the volume flow of various sewage in the pipeline and in the channel.
Widely used in municipal water supply, steel, petroleum, chemical, electric power, industry, water conservancy, water resources and other sectors of the volume flow of liquid measurement, especially suitable for channels, small river flow measurement and environmental protection treatment of sewage measurement.
Sewage flow meter products
Wastewater flow meter selection
According to the actual situation on site and the comparison of different flow meters.
- Electromagnetic flowmeter measurement stability, wide range of applications, can measure a variety of media, but vulnerable to electromagnetic interference. As the diameter of the tube increases, it will become more expensive.
- Ultrasonic flowmeter low cost, high measurement accuracy, stable operation, easy to install and maintain, the price will not get higher and higher with the increase of tube diameter, but it will get more and more expensive due to the increase of sound range.
- Open channel flowmeter measurement range is wide, flow measurement is not affected by changes in the medium, but limited by the size of the measurement tank.
Generally speaking, in the case of meeting the open channel installation conditions, flow data is large, effluent flow meter flow can be conveyed through the open channel.
Spit flow meters and tank flow meters are used for related operations. In the actual measurement process, such equipment can meet the measurement accuracy requirements, but also to save energy. It uses self-flow method to convey sewage.
Advantages of Apure sewage flowmeters
- High Accuracy
- Measure raw wastewater, effluent, sludge
- Optional versions available to provide inlet protection for buried pipes or flood-prone areas
- No flanges, cut lines or welded pipe installations
- Plug-and-play design – just install and use
- Improves uptime and reduces pipeline downtime
- These flowmeters can be installed in wastewater systems, wastewater treatment, storm water storage plants, sewage, surface water discharge systems, cooling water pipelines and various chemical applications
More articles on flow meters: